10 Reasons to choose the Canterbury English TEFL program
- Guaranteed job with Canterbury English during the school year in Madrid.
- Ensured summer job opportunities working with summer camps throughout Spain.
- Canterbury English boasts 40 paid hours of practice teaching; the most offered by any TEFL program.
- Participants engage in 20 hours of practice teaching with children and 20 practice hours of teaching business oriented TEFL.
- Receive a DVD copy of the final oral teaching presentation and gain a competitive edge in the ESL job market
- Excellent job references and valuable contacts for future employment in Spain and throughout the world.
- Become a part of a family atmosphere and a member of the Canterbury Club, which offers two social events each month.
- Take advantage of a 30% discount on a one month intensive Spanish course.
- Enjoy free internet and photocopying service
- Benefit from the intimacy of small classes, the compassion of well-rounded trainers and the comparatively low cost of Canterbury TEFL while earning an internationally reputable certificate.
Visit Canterbury English ::.